Turkish Journal of Clinical Psychiatry includes researches, reviews, brief reports, and letter to the editor reports in the fields of Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology, Psychopharmacology and psychiatry issues of neurology.
Turkish Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, which has been published since 1998, has been continuing its publication life through ANP Publishing in the Private Therapy Type Center since September 2015. The journal, published four times a year, accepts Turkish and English articles.
Accepted articles are given DOI numbers starting from 2016. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) System is a unique alphanumeric string assignment system that provides permanent and easy access to content in the digital environment. Articles with DOI names and included in the system acquire rapid global accessibility and the authors gain a publication advantage. This gives academicians an advantage over time. The DOI System is an ISO international standard and is managed by the International DOI Foundation. Those authors whose articles have been published in our journals registered with the DOI System are actually enabling rapid access to their articles by the national and international scientific public and as such also increasing the citation potential of their articles.
Our journal is sending and tracking articles through the Journal Agent system.
The Journal indexed in;
- EBSCO Academic Search Complete (since 2007)
- EBSCO TOC Premier (since 2007)
- Turkey Citation Index (since 2000)
- PsycINFO/ Psycological Abstracts (since 2004)
- TUBITAK's Turkish Medical Index (since 2000)
- Google Scholar (since 1998)
- Index Scholar (since 2007)
- Academic journal database (since 2000)
- Turkish Medline (since 2000)
- Turkish Psychiatry Index (since 1998)
- Index Copernicus
- Journal Agent (since 2015)